The First Annual Elevation House Taste Of Rome
Enjoy This Very Special Foodie Event - Support A Great Cause!
The First Annual Taste Of Rome will feature some of Rome's most unique culinary businesses at the Courtyard By Marriott Rome Riverwalk in the heart of the city as we taste a selection their signature offerings! This is a special opportunity to taste a wide variety of culinary delights all in one place while supporting Elevation House's mission to end economic and social isolation for adults living with serious mental illness in our community!
Elevation House is proud to partner with an all-star list of gastronomy leaders and trendsetters from Rome's culinary scene! The result is a tantalizing and diverse tasting event that will be sure to elevate your taste buds! Our partners are listed alphabetically below. Click on their names to learn more about them!
Taste Tickets and Wristbands
Taste Tickets are redeemable for food and beverages and are available for advance purchase online at this event page. Pick up your Taste Tickets purchased online at the Will-Call table during the evening of the event at the Courtyard By Marriott. Additional tickets will be available for purchase onsite at the Courtyard By Marriott Rome during the evening of the event. All ticket sales are non-refundable. Wristbands are required if you plan on consuming alcohol.
Will-Call Ticket Pick-Up Details
- Taste Tickets purchased online will be available for pick-up at Will-Call during the evening of the event.
- A photo ID or an order confirmation must be presented in order to pick up Taste Tickets at Will Call. Another person other than the ticket purchaser may pick up your Taste Tickets if they have a copy of the order confirmation.
- Will Call Hours & Location: Tuesday, May 16th from 3:00pm - 8:00pm - A Taste of Rome Will Call Table will be set up at The Courtyard By Marriott Rome.
Adult Beverage Wristbands
If you plan on consuming alcoholic beverages at the event, a $1 wristband must be purchased during the evening of the event and a valid ID presented.
Taste Ticket Values
There will be a vast array of culinary options at the Taste of Rome and each food and beverage item will require between 2-8 tickets depending on the item. Each vendor will have a sign at their table showing their offerings and the number of tickets required to taste them.
|1 Ticket = $2 in Value
|Food Menu Items
|2 - 8 Tickets
|Soda & Water
Rain or Shine: This is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be given for ticket sales.
There will be six fantastic prizes worth over $1,500 in total given away at the Taste of Rome! A maximum of 450 raffle tickets will be sold (Odds 1:75 or better). Raffle prizes include:
- Flowers For A Year From Roots And Willow Floral Design Studio in Rome-$480 Value
- A 6-Month Car Wash Pass from Big Dan's Car Wash in Rome-$240 Value
- Three-Night Stay at Colonial Crest Condominiums In Pigeon Forge, Tennesse-$200 Value
- Angie King's Famous Homemade Red Velvet Cake! - Priceless!
- HP 11.6" Chromebook 11 x 360 G2 EE (32 GB RAM, Gray) - Grade A Refurbished-$300 Value
- Scramble Brazilian Jiujitsu And Wrestling In Rome - One Month Membership-$140 Value
Enjoy the sounds of KAMP - Kevin Allen Music Production! Kevin and his band are sure to delight your ears as they run the musical spectrum from old school to new age sounds . . You definitely won't want to miss it!
Community Benefactor Sponsors
Moore Acre Farms
Mary Frances O'Malley
Don & Halei Scuvotti
More To Come!
Watch for additional info about this special event!